Helping clients throughout the nation pursue the benefits they need
The People’s Disability Advocates of America, with offices in Paramus, New Jersey and Morehead, Kentucky, provides nationwide legal help to Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) applicants. We deliver high-quality guidance and representation for clients who need Social Security disability benefits to supplement or replace their income because they can no longer work.
Talented advocates assist with all aspects of the Social Security disability application
Our advocates have helped many claimants secure the disability benefits that they deserve. We assist with every stage of the application process, including:
- Assessing your eligibility — More than two thirds of applications for Social Security disability benefits claims are initially denied, so it is vital to make the most persuasive application possible from the beginning. We are well-versed in evaluating the strength of SSDI claims and in deciding the most effective means to pursue them.
- Reviewing your application — Our advocates are familiar with all aspects of Social Security disability law and will check for errors and omissions on your application.
- Gathering evidence — We know the weight that is given to certain types of evidence and will work hard to obtain what is needed to prove your disability.
- Contacting you about your claim — The typical application process for Social Security disability benefits takes 18 months. We will keep you informed of the status of your claim every step of the way.
- Assisting with your appeals — There are multiple stages of appeals that may be necessary. We can assist you with all of them to improve your odds of having your claim approved.
We put our experience and knowledge to use to get more applications for Social Security disability benefits approved, because we know how important it is for our clients to receive them.
Responsive advocates pursue veterans’ benefits for those who served our country
We assist in obtaining VA benefits for veterans discharged from active military service under conditions other than dishonorable. These include disability compensation and free or low-cost medical care through VA hospitals and medical facilities. We provide a free consultation to assess your claim, advise you on all documentation needed and guide you through the entire application process. We are paid a fee only if we succeed in winning you benefits.
Contact our experienced Social Security disability advocates to schedule a free case review
If you need assistance with obtaining Social Security disability benefits or veterans benefits, the People’s Disability Advocates of America can help. Please call 800-515-5421 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Paramus, New Jersey or Morehead, Kentucky office.