Accomplished Social Security Disability Firm Fights for Your Benefits
Providing nationwide legal help for SSDI applicants
If you suffer from a disabling condition and are unable to work, you may be eligible for Social Security disability insurance (SSDI) benefits. The People’s Disability Advocates of America dedicates our entire practice to helping claimants like you secure the benefits they deserve. With offices in Paramus, New Jersey and Morehead, Kentucky, we can help you with the application process, which can be confusing. In fact, many people who do not work with an experienced Social Security disability lawyer are initially denied and either give up or choose to appeal the decision. We represent clients nationwide and can assist you throughout your case.
Dedicated disability benefits lawyers provide high-quality legal services
People throughout the nation choose us to represent them in their disability cases because we:
- Represent them to our fullest ability — We are familiar with the Social Security disability system and use our knowledge of it to fight for your benefits if they are denied. We work diligently to help our clients get the benefits they deserve.
- Seek to make their lives easier — Our attorneys have worked with Social Security disability claimants for many years. We understand your struggles and will take care of every aspect of your legal claim so that you can focus on treating your disabling condition.
- Work on contingency — You do not have to pay any upfront fees. Our firm does not get paid unless you receive benefits. If your claim is denied, you do not have to pay us anything.
Our accomplished attorneys have helped many other people like you obtain the benefits to which they were entitled.
Responsive legal advocates help prove your claim
To determine if you are eligible for Social Security disability benefits, the Social Security Administration considers the following factors:
- Work history — The Social Security Administration will look at your work history to determine whether you have earned sufficient work credits to qualify for benefits.
- Health condition — You must have a disabling condition that prevents you from being able to work. The condition can be either physical or mental.
- Duration of health condition — SSDI benefits are not available for a short-term disability. Your condition must have already lasted 12 months, be expected to last at least 12 months or be terminal.
With our 100 percent focus on disability benefits, we can explore whether you are likely to qualify for SSDI. We also proudly assist those who have served our country with applying for veterans disability benefits.
Contact our Social Security disability lawyers to schedule a free consultation
The People’s Disability Advocates of America, with offices in Paramus, New Jersey and Morehead, Kentucky, provides nationwide legal representation for Social Security disability benefits. To schedule a free consultation, please call 800-515-5421 or contact us online.